The Northeast ONG Marketplace is the only monthly publication that covers all of the northeast U.S. oil and gas industry. Each month, over 11,000 professionals receive a free print copy of this targeted business-to-business resource. From our articles to our event calendars to our advertisers, our goal is to help businesses in the northeast oil and gas industry to grow and run more efficiently.
We are a family business that has been publishing the Coal and Quarry Miner’s Exchange since 1986. We began publishing The Northeast ONG Marketplace in October of 2011. Both publications serve as the primary resource for industry professionals to find what they need.
Read the Editorials in this Months Issue
- Land Management Programs at CALU
- Finding Deep Groundwater By Repurposing Petroleum Seismic Reflection Data
- Safety Excellence: Leadership Is The Cornerstone
- A New Approach to Geohazard Mitigation
- Making the Most of Declining Assets with Remote Wireless Monitoring
- Phased Array – The Safe Alternative to Radiography
- EPA Releases Assessment on Hydraulic Fracturing / Water Study