The Northeast ONG Marketplace is the only monthly publication that covers all of the northeast U.S. oil and gas industry. Each month, over 11,000 professionals receive a free print copy of this targeted business-to-business resource. From our articles to our event calendars to our advertisers, our goal is to help businesses in the northeast oil and gas industry to grow and run more efficiently.
We are a family business that has been publishing the Coal and Quarry Miner’s Exchange since 1986. We began publishing The Northeast ONG Marketplace in October of 2011. Both publications serve as the primary resource for industry professionals to find what they need.
Read the Editorials in our February Issue
- Oil and Gas Drilling Spurs Vendors To Adapt and Grow Despite Price Fluctuations
- Upstream May Be Slightly Down, But Midstream is Definitely Up
- E-Finity’s New Skid Package Reduces Installation Time and Increases Reliability
- Standard Operating Procedures Reduce Risk and Improve Quality
- Words of Inheritance – Can They Really Affect Mineral Ownership in Ohio?
- Produced and Flowback Water Management in the Marcellus
- Safety Solutions for a Start-Up Shale Company