The Northeast ONG Marketplace is the only monthly publication that covers all of the northeast U.S. oil and gas industry. Each month, over 11,000 professionals receive a free print copy of this targeted business-to-business resource. From our articles to our event calendars to our advertisers, our goal is to help businesses in the northeast oil and gas industry to grow and run more efficiently.
We are a family business that has been publishing the Coal and Quarry Miner’s Exchange since 1986. We began publishing The Northeast ONG Marketplace in October of 2011. Both publications serve as the primary resource for industry professionals to find what they need.
Read the Editorials in this Months Issue
- The Eastern Gas Compression Roundtable
- Renewable Water: Cleaning Flowback, Brine and Produced Well Water for Reuse, Discharge and Disposal
- Marcellus Well Monitoring Systems Provide Fast, Accurate Detection to Help Avoid Injuries, Fires and Explosions
- West Virginia ASTs – Swimming Pools Not Included
- Recent Shale Oil and Gas Industry Ripple Effects
- Electric, Natural-Gas Driven Units Power Well Stimulation
- Promoting Natural Gas in your Community