The Northeast ONG Marketplace is the only monthly publication that covers all of the northeast U.S. oil and gas industry. Each month, over 11,000 professionals receive a free print copy of this targeted business-to-business resource. From our articles to our event calendars to our advertisers, our goal is to help businesses in the northeast oil and gas industry to grow and run more efficiently.
We are a family business that has been publishing the Coal and Quarry Miner’s Exchange since 1986. We began publishing The Northeast ONG Marketplace in October of 2011. Both publications serve as the primary resource for industry professionals to find what they need.
Read the Editorials in this Months Issue
- Efficiently Repurposing Frac Flowback, Produced Water and Brine
- The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels
- Sourcewater: The Digital Water Marketplace
- Dust Cloud Ignition Caused By Static Electricity
- SATCOM Digital Networks – Keeping You Connected
- When In Doubt, Check Your Grout
- OLEUMTECH® Helps Save $25K Per Site for a Global O&G Producer with M2M Automation Solutions